APPRENTICE ADMINISTRATOR AND SALES SUPPORT - EYE, SUFFOLK
APPRENTICE ADMINISTRATOR AND SALES SUPPORT – EYE, SUFFOLK
- A business Level 3 Apprenticeship is attached to this position with 20% paid time out for self study with tutor support
- £7.00p/h (if 19 or over and in second year of apprentice the salary will be minimum wage at least, the same generally if a candidate is taking a permanent position)
- Ages 16 and over with eligibility can apply for this role
Swarm Training are working with a UK supplier of construction materials, predominantly in the construction sector, typically plasterboard products, insulation, interiors and fire-protection products. They are an independent company and were formed in 1977, they are proud to operate like a family run business and put our relationships with their employees at the heart of what we do.
Friendly business to work for.
About the role
The role is for an Apprentice Administrator and Sales support, who can perform general admin tasks some back up support to our Sales Office with some sales opportunities. This will increase during the apprenticeship:
· Enter purchase details (supplier’s information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases.
· Help to processes new sales orders.
· Be prepared to work off own initiative without waiting to be told.
· Answer phone calls from customers and deal with problems as they arise.
· Take sales information and input on Sage computer programme.
· Speak with customers to make sure that they are satisfied.
· Acknowledge customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls promptly, first response within 30 minutes.
· Update our records with contact information for clients.
· When necessary, help in any administrative work including filing reports and scanning documents.
About the person
· Uphold the reputation of the company and operate with honesty and integrity.
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
· Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft and Sage would be an advantage.
· Team player.
· Good time management skills.
· Self- motivated.
Future Progression: The role with move towards a sale executive role as it progresses, with the ability to move up in the company as your career develops.
Salary: £7.00 per hour (if 19 or over and in second year of apprentice the salary will be minimum wage at least, the same generally if a candidate is taking a permanent position)
Any overtime paid at an enhance rate.
Usually there are yearly pay reviews, based on group results.
Employee of the Month Award, where employees have the chance to win a financial prize.
Pension scheme where both employer and employee both make a contribution.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm (with 20% off for paid study each week)
Work remotely: No
There is also a Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship attached to this position which should be completed in around 12-18 months.
By applying for this position, you agree for your data to be stored by Swarm Recruitment until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Your data will only be used for the purposes intended. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you if requested.